Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Rid Of Tin Taste From Canned Tomatoes

ROCKERA Buckets and candymaker

I am particularly proud of this shirt! It is the first gift that I have made my brother with my hands, and was quite personal, because the music and the guitars are his passion. I think he was thrilled! The truth is that the idea of \u200b\u200bplacing the guitar on the side was my kid and not mine and I must admit that was great! The guitar, from drawing the pattern (all hand do not bag anything internet, if they exist) and put all the little details took me just over 5 hours but I enjoyed it a lot, and I liked it so much of T-shirts that I made with a little stock in order to create some modelis. Such as shirts, I have some room until it begins to warm weather. And I will be showing the results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment