Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Clean White Casio Watch



Wow! Finally I start again with the blog after nearly two months of silence, which made me like two centuries! First of all hello to everyone s again and sorry for my silence but the truth is that this adventure started throwing a lot of "hog" and I'm enjoying myself fantasizing about the old and new designs that would BUT make the pace I've taken so far was not feasible: sleeping little, taking away time for kids to do things and, in a word, overwhelmed! So while one hand I am sorry, I'd rather slow down a little and what I do, enjoy it more, whatever. That said, the truth is I have a number of unpublished material that did not know where to start, so start with the principle, dating back to Christmas, and wanted to show you the ministry that I made a friend. They are a cup and a "candymaker", both with very reasons for those dates. Feliz because dispatched very quickly and I think my friend and her family was very happy super nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment