Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Have Vitiligo On My Face

MEDITERRANEAN POTATOES AND MUSHROOMS! NEW RANGE



here in November, early and coinciding with the feast of All Saints, All Souls and Halloween, we celebrate the feast of the "Castanyera" and turns welcome autumn with different activities including competitions, sweet painted. Last year (in 2010) I do not want to lose and with the invaluable help of my friend and my friend Fernanda Miguel (who, by the way, if you know, you can follow their adventures around the world on his blog Backpackers Travellers , I recommend it!) pis pas made by these two pieces! Had a great time and went back to remember how rewarding it is teamwork!

Mushroom What do I say? It is made in paper mache. My first creation with this material. The truth is that it was easier than I thought and kept very entertaining the small because we had to give lots of layers to harden, which was essential as your destination: decorating theme corners on the sprouts respective autumn of my children!. This mushroom was for the boy and the girl did an amanita that was super cool but with the excitement and the rush to take her to school I forgot to photo! And once we've tested, the truth is that there is virtually no design that can not be done with this technique, so to cheer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment