Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How Much Does A Quinceanera Dress Cost

The best game I've played in my life.

While I'm doing this post sountracks listening to one of my favorite game "Banjo-Kazooie" suddenly one day I decided to listen to it on youtube because I was already humming many years since I lost the Nintendo booth 64. This sumenle

already wanted to post my "videogames" favorites for some time and he never encouraged me. And those who know me know I'm a big fan of comics but before that it was a beam on consoles and arcades and this blog deserves that much of my hoobies than the comics are posted here.

ago not a Top Ten or something because for me it is quite difficult to decide which is best and what not, rather I will show you the most important in those who had the opportunity and fortune to me in on their exciting stories. STARTED! METAR


GEAR SOLID (PlayStation 1)

One of the best for the console and its generation that although There were two earlier versions for the NES it seems that this game will put a great desire because it is perfect in everything: great story and gameplay, especially the way you play it contained a lot of action but also had to create a strategy for not noticed by the enemy which was very new and different from many games of action, indeed a jewel.



METAL GEAR 1.2, X, 3 (ARCADIA, PLAYSTATION 1.2)

When you press the START I felt a whole fucking Rambo killing enemies left and right and gave a touch of great realism that you killed with a single blow or gunshot, which considerably increased the fun and action, this was one of the games I got hooked on the arcade without doubt the best of its kind.



GOLDENEYE (N64)

impressive thing about this game is its story mode, but multiplayer mode that led him to be the best game of the year. This cassette has given me BEST HISTORY RETASAS when me and three guys we used to either kill each other with rifles, knives, hand clean, inche golden gun or rocket launcher.

Today

Halo for example owes much to this game, nothing more check her multiplayer. MARVEL VS CAPCOM

1.2 and 3! (PLAY, 1,2,3, Arcadia)

The easy so that you could create many combos without having to crack their heads or fingers as king of fighters was what I loved about this series, besides of course I'm a fan of Marvel. Besides that he had a friend had the special control to aerial combos and of course see your favorite characters fighting, did by little those who have played with Thanos can not imagine conquering the universe with infinite gems?, It is best fighting game for my taste.



The best boss has certainly been the first game Onslaught though many say otherwise, or Galactus of the third party will come out just at the foot.
Speaking of the third game, choose to DEADPOOL is very great because it is one of the fastest and most badass in terms of personality, not surprisingly, take a laugh while playing. SUPER MARIO BROS

: MARIO NES, 1,2,3. PAPER MARIO 64, MARIO 64, MARIO GALAXY, MARIO KART.
(N64, Wii) Super Mario 64

forever changed the game industry and today is a cult which was the predecessor or the father of very many games today. SM64
got me started on the world of Paper Mario games
first see me in a RPG game that had never before had the opportunity to know this genre.
Mario Kart was one of those cassette that as you challenge goldeneye created a madness. Mario Galaxy is simply
wonderful, no more checks the charts.



Many of my earliest memories come from these games, it was there that he met the chief nieveles got to jump obstacles and items.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess. (N63, Wii)

I've always been wondering if OFT has been the best I've played for the industr and those who know him well defined, but for me there, but that does not detract anything of merit since it is flawless in almost all levels and to explore terramariums are impeccable, the story just as exciting.
Who does not remember the final battle against Ganondorf, or does when we go into the different realms as zora or the lost woods?.



AND TP but did not become as good as OFT if you have many things we wanted to test it in a while, as a link with the face of Leonardo DiCaprio and more ation, battles on horseback were no certainly the best.

RESIDENT EVIL: 1,2,3,4 (PLAYSTATION 1, Wii)

Although I had no chance to play the 5 this horror video game franchise has been without doubt the best in its genre, the first entraga to play 1 continues to cause fear every time I play and the second version is even better in terms of horror and action.



All characters, both Crihs Redfield and her sister, Jill and Albert Wesker are beloved characters and known to his followers as they have characteristics and personality quite detailed and worked by the developers of the game. Honorable Mention
RE2 deserves its sountrack that makes me the creeps every time you play and I even feel like letting go of control and walk through dark corridors waiting for something to grab you and eat you is really exciting.
also how to play RE4 was pretty innovative and cool.
blood, horrors, monsters, crows and other knowledge in this saga so good. BANJO-KAZOIIE

(N64)

That was a copy of super mario 64, yes, but for my BK is to be remembered because he was also a music on every level rather tacky and the gameplay was very good besides that the cassette had higher memory capacity and contained more worlds where do quests or explore.



I had quite a number of things to do in each level and other strange characters as the great crab or Grutilda witch, my favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment