Friday, April 1, 2011

Plastic Smell Shower Curtain

DOÑA ERRE QUE ERRE

Do you remember a movie from Paco Martinez Soria was called so? Ha ha I know it will not go down in film history but it happened to mine personnel. I saw very little girl, but I keep doing funny because, when using the title of a sentence to check used worldwide ever, I still remember, or better, I still remember the character. It is that I feel a bit like my commitment to continue with the colors I have called caramelí. Do not believe that the watermark of the photos is wrong, it really is work done last year and had not yet had time to publish, so here you have them. I think some are summer and will cost me not to yield to the temptation to stay one as I do not buy them soon! As you can see, the material is polymer clay, glass beads, pebbles, metal and string of "mouse tail" and cotton thread. There are different sizes and prices so if you are @ s interested, better ask!

This first version is already green and brown-blue one in which I will show later and I do not know what I like!


This medal is my pride so minimal it's different, simple, but I think it very expressive. Has ring and matching earrings.


This I like very much. It is rather delicate and super shortie.


I think this, the golden beads give a little style East. By the way, and changing the subject, I could not resist the temptation to stop by Nunoya (Japanese fabric store) and pick some things that you can look at the fabrics section.


Ay! the spiral is a symbol with a power of condensation of meaning, is as old and its simplicity is so extreme that fascinates me. I think that is the opposite of what would have done in this necklace but I like the result.


The following is summer, spring. I look and I can hear the birds sing! lol I do go public!


ligeeero Here comes one in every respect. I think it says a typical complement and decorate it right, not the limelight but it shows.



latter resembles the former and that's why I chose it as a gift for a niece sooo young, that's the only one not available.



Well, I hope that between all of these, you have enjoyed at least one. Need another necklace that I bought my brother for a gift of an invisible friend and I could not do photo I think I was very cool, there was even a fellow out there doing his stuff for copieteo noting! Well, next time you'll take this one like material. I do not know when it will be that, because some of you are super animated and starting but I have finished a little tired by the bad state it is the one I have purchased. I say in the shops I go to very tough games left gaps and was super hard to work. It ended with real sore hands and had to be putting the pasta on the radiators to soften and as the heat comes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment