Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things People Say At Weddings

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




"They say you have poison in the skin, and you're made of plastic Fine ... "I love Juan Perro, I think has done something new recently, to see if I inquire, I have badly neglected my musical culture (well, I have been very neglected culture in general!) MY BLOG TODAY ONE YEAR! ! and, as I have little time for a draw, I want to celebrate showing a novelty and here it is I hope that this plastic for hamma beads has become a "fine" with the applications that I have. The heart design is a creation of my child, and because it encouraged me and thought I could get some cool snaps! is my small tribute to her this year that both inspired me and helped. It is a heaven!




As you see, on the basis I have felt and are embroidered at the back with my signature. Above, I have everything from copper wire, pebbles, buttons, sequins, feathers! The possibilities are endless so I hope to keep innovating and creating new things with this material! I have more to show you, but that will come later!


Autumn Heart


Heart of Winter


The truth is I never would have sworn that the blog would last a year! At first I saw it more as entertainment and as a catalog without further implications of what they were doing but, thanks to you and your comments has become much more. It's been a wonderful experience and great people I know well that everyone and THANK YOU for the second!

0 comments:

Post a Comment