Monday, April 18, 2011

How Make Eyelashes Longer

March / April





Carmex Lip Balm : Since I tried it and I bought it, I have ruled out any other cocoa, seriously girls is amazing what they care moisturizes and lips, I have the life-Gal abandoned.




Maybelline False Lash Effect of : I really wanted to try it, and I really do not have disappointed, I like even more than the Masterpiece and Colossal. Leave a pestañones, is fine.


Corrector Benefit Erase Paste: A spell hiding, plays its role perfectly, do not use it daily because I have a mini size of a pack and is quite large jar darling.



Mac Lipstick Myth: It was worth the investment, it has become my favorite nude, if I put up a gloss to avoid the effect it pale and is super flattering. Cute.



Waterproof Eyeliner Essence Sun Club : It vanishes, by a landslide to all my other eyeliner, greatly facilitates the ideal outline for you how I poquitillo trembles a pulse, tip is ideal and it takes much intact. I love it, and I think many more months will be favorite.


Shimmer Powder Essence Sun Club : I liked a lot, but I've been using as Sombrita individual rather than as a powder, mixed it all because I'm still not so enough dark as to make me look good, or at least I do not dare yet.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Favorites, favoritísimos, nothing else to say, I love them!



fluid Revlon Gold Serum : Still not as much as I used to generate a complex opinion, but what I used quite like me, has a smell rich and now I am leaving the hair soft and shiny.



Nail Lacquer Collection 01 Love this City I love Berlin : a lovely bubblegum pink super hiding in one of the latest collections essence.


XXL Nail Lacquer Shine Essence 65 Midnight Rocker: It's a super dark blue, which I bought recently but its tone and finish I liked it and have used it several times.


Thanks for following me, a kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment