Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toronto 24 By 7 Walk In Clinic Schedule

I DRAW! Favorites


You know I've been wanting to make some time and I'll sorteito to do because they are a lot of followers, namely 542 !!!!!! I still can not believe it, I am very happy to follow me every day and I always aporteis your point of view and your advice, it is something that makes me greatly enriched.
I hope you like the draw, the truth it is with much love, I started to work recently, which I have not got much saved, but to be the first want to thank all the s and love have given me throughout this time:) Hope you like it so much and if you ^ ^ apuntéis

Comprising:

- Conditioning Hair Masque Montagne Jeunesse.
- Acondicionaora Hair Mask and Hair treatment of M. Jeunesse.
- Effect Cleansing Facial Sauna Mask Montagne Jeunesse .
- Sephora Black Eyeliner.
- draw, 4 Shades of Sephora.
- Brown Nail Lacquer in Clarito with flashes of Carlo di Roma.
- Nail Colour The Beis of Carlo di Roma.
- Four Times necklace.
- Two muestritas Fragrance by Yves Rocher.
- Sample Reducer Concentrate Cream by Yves Rocher.
- Sample Nourishing Body Cream by Yves Rocher.
- Givenchy perfume samples.
- Sample Base Bourjois Make Up Bio.




STANDARDS:

  1. be followers of the blog. is the prerequisite to participate and also be of legal age and if under an authorization for the daddies. If
  2. draw public to your blog, you have the 2 nd Extra Participation. Also, I beg you to leave me the link to the blog or post for to check.
  3. announce the draw for a social network (facebook, twitter, guappas ...) (+1)
  4. The draw is national (On the occasion of shipping costs).
  5. say his nick e mail in the comment, and a view on the blog as that is what you like best.
  6. is blog must have (or are not worth anonymous comments from fake profiles etc.).
  7. The winner will receive an email with the message that has been awarded, will have 7 days to contestármelo.
  8. The draw is now active from until June 7 at 23:59:59 (GMT).

    be decided by the winner per Sortea2 or similar.
few days before, I'll hang the lists you can check for you.



A kiss and good luck to everyone s! !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment