Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Salieri Films Streaming Online



Well, as they say variety is the taste, I think I had not yet included in my blog was a tutorial, so here goes. I have to clarify, firstly, that the idea I have given to fellow caught a very good friend who is an artist and does many things with their hij @ s . I have understood that going to create a blog and I hope it does because I'll be your fan number 1. What was my surprise this past Christmas that told me to visit occasionally. Do not know what an honor!, If you see this, is for you! I like much yours, this is only an approximation. We

the mess:


As you can see by the photo, you must first save many rolls of toilet paper and paint color or colors that you like.



After they dry well, cut into strips about two inches wide.



After composing your "box", glue the strips with glue for paper / cardboard and put a clip of the clothes at each joint. Leave dry at least one day.



There, with a few tips on the wall, you can hang your creation!



I must say that the center of each flower was truqui of my daughter, who put together and gave me foot strips to use as well, imagine the possibilities that open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment