Friday, April 22, 2011

Locations For Proton Therapy



I think it's the only range I in which, for now, the less they resemble the colors of the different batches together. As I have pointed out the proportions, as more and more prevalent than one color and if we add the strengthening of the accounts in solid colors, as we have almost yellow necklaces like this one.

This one is perhaps the most faithful to the first I made but much more sophisticated, modesty aside. I hope you think so its owner! I also matching earrings and ring, they went with another friend.


And then coming to meet my current penchant for strings. Dan lot more work to ride but also very versatile.

East, although it escapes much of the range, is made to discard those colors and I think there has been nothing wrong, what do you think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment