Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why Does Alabama Not Put Logo On Helmet



I do not know what took so long to work with these colors because they are more like the staff. The truth is that they are combined as both in winter, reminiscent of autumn to summer, which will transport you to other lands. The truth is that many of them have their little story. The above, almost straight from the oven, it was with my mom to School sticking to the client I can not but consider companion and if she wants, my friend.
The following
'm especially proud because I think it was quite original and sat soooo good. A good friend who has always had very good taste it was.


This is what was my mother, who said that Medallion-consuming. She wore a lot of small and young with his hands and now I trim the neck and ears!

And this is what I gave to my mother, what particularly pleased me because I finally get something done with my hands, after we have a house full of boxes over and quilts, clothing and home furnishings thousand things that have come out of his magical hands!

The comments that follow are on sale so if anyone is encouraged ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment